Level of Detail - 01 SD
- Floor plans, elevations, and sections are dimensionally accurate in the X, Y and Z directions.
- Walls will be represented by Structural component only with no finishes.
- All Doors and Windows will be represented generically with correct location, size and head height, but will not reflect true rough opening dimensions.
- Floor systems and Roofs will be represented with true thickness of main structural component only.
- Roofs will be modeled with correct roof pitches, heel heights, cantilevers, and overhangs.
- Stairs and Railings will be generic but correct rise and run of stairs will be modeled to ensure clearances for the design are met.
- Schedules will be in all deliverable LODs, but more parameters will populate the schedules as the model progresses.
- Generic Sheets will contain basic views for QC purposes only with minimal annotation.